Samsung will introduce the Galaxy Note 8.0 at next month’s Mobile World Congress, according to SamMobile. Reportedly, there will be two versions of the device (3G and Wi-Fi) with both running Android 4.2 Jelly Bean.
The model numbers for the two are said to be GT-N5100 and GT-N5110, both of which have seen their share of leaks and rumors over the last few months. Hardware details suggest the Note 8.0 will not be super-powerful but that it could be a rival experience to Apple’s iPad Mini.
Alleged details for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0:
- Code name: Kona
- Android: version 4.2 Jelly Bean
- Official name: GALAXY Note 8.0 (3G, Wi-Fi)
- Product codes: GT-N5100, GT-N5110
- Battery: 4600 mAh
- Dimension: 211.3×136.3×7.95 mm , 330 gram.
- Display: 8.0”1280×800 TFT (Super Clear LCD)
- GSM networks: EDGE (850/900/1800/1900) HSPA+21.1Mbps, HSUPA 5.76Mbps (850/900/1900/2100)
- Camera 5 Megapixel (BACK)
- Camera 1.3 megapixel (FRONT)
- RAM + Storage: 2GB (RAM) + 16/32GB (optional) + microSD (up to 32GB)
- Connections: BT 4.0, USB 2.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, A-GPS
Be sure to follow AndroidGuys on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube!