Sony will release a new Android-based tablet to complement the recently announced Xperia Z smartphone, according to rumors hitting the internet. Said to feature the same design aesthetics as the handset, the 10.1-inch (‘Pollux’) tablet is expected to launch in Japan first, followed by China, Europe, and other markets.
Alleged specifications for the Sony Tablet Z:
- 10.1 inch Full HD Display
- 1.5 GHz quad-core APQ8064 Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro processor
- 2GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage
- Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean
- Waterproof and Dustproof IP55/IP57
- 8.1 – megapixel rear camera
- 2.2 – megapixel front-facing
- 6000mAh Battery
- Wifi a/b/g/n,Bluetooth 4.0 and NFC
- LTE support
Be sure to follow AndroidGuys on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube!