Popular television game show Wheel of Fortune has a brand new Android app to help celebrate its 30 years anniversary. Available through the Amazon Appstore (Android devices, and Kindle Fire), the game has a number of new features. Details include a story-based career mode, Pass&Play gameplay, customized avatars, and a 3D Pat Sajak. Wheel of Fortune is available for $2.99 immediately on Amazon.com.
Key Features of Wheel of Fortune:
- Meet Pat Sajak – For the first time, 3D Pat Sajak will guide players through an authentic Wheel of Fortune experience – watch his style change as he travels back through time in story mode
- Single Player Solo Mode – A new story-based career mode takes players on a journey through the sets of Wheel of Fortune’s rich 30-year history
- Pass & Play – Challenge family and friends in person to step up to the wheel and take a spin in this head-to-head multiplayer mode
- Avatar Personalization – Players can customize their in-game avatars with a full set of features – from hairstyles and eyewear to clothing items and other accessories
- Achievements –Unlock achievements by completing various actions in the game, such as progressing through Solo Mode or winning the Jackpot
- Universal App – Download the game once and play on other compatible devices
- Themed Content – Themed puzzles and avatar items are now available for purchase for even more Wheel of Fortune fun (e.g. Monster Pack, School Time, Night on the Town, etc.)
Be sure to follow AndroidGuys on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube!
Read more from the original source:
Wheel of Fortune celebrates 30 years with new mobile game