Seems like every year around this time we find ourselves looking at a leaked Verizon roadmap with multiple smartphone release dates. Such is the case today as we learn what Big Red has in store for the remainder of 2012. According to a source close to PhoneArena, we should see roughly a half dozen Android-powered devices hitting Verizon between now and Christmas.
- Samsung Stratosphere 2 – Late September
- LG Spectrum 2 (Optimus LTE II) - Early October
- Droid Incredible X (DIX) – November
- Droid Razr HD – Q3
- Droid Razr Maxx HD – November
- Pantech Perception – TBD
- ZTE 7-inch tablet – Q3
- ZTE 10-inch tablet – Q3, possibly cancelled
Leaked Verizon fall roadmap tips various Android releases was written by the way cool dudes at AndroidGuys. Follow at Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube!
Popular PC time management game,Legends of Atlantis: Exodus, is now FREE to play on Android!
Features 50+ strategic levels, achievements, bonuses, power-ups, and more!