Gameloft released its much anticipated third title in the Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance series last night, dropping N.O.V.A. 3 into the Google Play Store. Like its predecessors, the first-person shooter follows in the adventures of Captain Kal Wardin as he heads across 10 levels to liberate Earth. Featuring six multi-player modes (up to 12 players), the 3D game looks and feels as sharp as we expected.
If you’re a fan of high quality, first-person shooters with wonderful graphics then you’ll want to get out $6.99 and buy this one right away. A word of caution – you’ll need 2GB of storage space to fully load N.O.V.A. 3!
Features in N.O.V.A. 3
- An epic storyline: Humanity finally returns to Earth after years of exile! Fight in 10 immersive levels across the galaxy, from a war-torn Earth to a frozen Volterite city.
- Multiple weapons and powers: Run, shoot, drive vehicles, and pilot a mech to defeat hordes of enemies.
- Join 12-player battles in 6 multiplayer modes (Capture the Point, Free-for-All, Capture the Flag, etc.) on 6 different maps.
- For the first time, multiple allies can jump inside the same vehicle and spread destruction on the battlefield.
- Discover the new FPS benchmark for graphics and gameplay (real-time shadow & lights, particle system, ragdoll physics, etc.)
Gameloft’s N.O.V.A. 3 shoots its way into Google Play originally appeared on AndroidGuys.
Shop for Android accessories, apps, and more!
Read more from the original source:
Gameloft’s N.O.V.A. 3 shoots its way into Google Play